4 de febrero de 2013

Poem: 'The Ghost.'

The Ghost

I thought that man, the ghost in white,
The death it was, in white and black,
With a white hat and (a) big smile,
From the old venue,
Up there, in Miller's Hill.

There he was, advicing me: 'Careful, go ahead!

For life is short, some want to lie,

But I do not.'



The man in white, brilliant till dazzle,

Said from the hill: 'there's nothing here, there isn't past.'

Though in photos in black and white I saw the brits,

He stared and moved,

There is no past...


Was he my uncle, was he my past?

Who was that lord saying good-bye from that side?


Copyright, C.G.F.L.


Las Palmas de G. C.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escriba aquí su comentario. Gracias por opinar :

Entrada destacada

Suzi 4, The Rolling Stones and Totalitarism.

Last September, I was looking for some good music to listen to, when I heard something I was fascinated for: What it was? It sounded like...